GVP 3 in 1 Vape Pen for Dab Rig, Nectar Collector and Cartridge Vape. Limited Supplies!
GVP 3 in 1 Vaporizer offers a 3-in-1 system designed to
adapt to every popular extract available today
Now for only $139
Crafted to perfection
Meet the GVP 3 in 1 Vape Pen, a revolutionary vaporizer. You can either use it as a Dab Rig, a Nectar Collector, or a Cartridge Vape. Versatile, portable, and reliable, it’s the first 3 in 1 device in the vape industry. It offers a 3-in-1 system designed to adapt to every popular extract available today. The GVP 3 in 1 vape pen is an ultimately concentrates device and portable dab nail with functionality.
To be amazed
Glass Bong Compatible
The GVP is a small and discreet vape for your waxy concentrates. You can attach it to a bong and vape your concentrates through your glass piece.
- ceramic atomizer
- glass connector
- 14mm glass adapter
How to set it up
- Screw the atomizer on the top of the battery (You’ll recognize the top because of the carb and the power button).
- Screw on the connector on the bottom of the battery (the bottom has the Relaxotech logo).
- Push in the 14mm glass adapter.
- Back at the top, the atomizer has a magnetic cap that pulls off, and you get to see the ceramic chamber. Here’s where you’ll load your concentrates.
The perk about vaping is a little goes a long way. You don’t have to fill in the entire chamber. Doing so could disrupt proper airflow, and you run the risk of flooding your chamber. Choose your voltage and attach the GVP to the down stem of your rig. And don’t forget to fill your rig up with water. And just a PSA. The GVP does not come with a water piece or rig. That’s something that you’d have to get separately. But let’s be honest, you probably already have a few of them lying around.
Use as a Nectar Collector
You can also turn the GVP into a nectar collector.
- heating tip
- hydro tube
How to set it up
- Screw the heating tip on the top of the battery.
- Attach the hydro tube to the bottom of the battery.
- Fill the hydro tube up with water. Pour the water in from the mouthpiece, just past the airflow hole inside.
- You’re ready to collect the nectar of the gods.
A nectar collector is used if you have no dab tool, no rig, or rig rail. The heating tip is ceramic and is heated by a titanium coil. Hold the heating tip up close to your wax for it to turn into vapor, and slowly inhale it from the top of your hydro tube mouthpiece.
Use as an Oil Cartridge Battery
The GVP is compatible with all 510 thread oil cartridges. Simply install any 510 threaded oil carb to the top of the battery.
- 510 cartridge (not included in the package)
How to set it up
- Remove all the pieces from the GVP and place them back into their case.
- Stand the battery right side up with the power button and the carb on top. This is where the atomizer is.
- Screw any 510 threaded oil carb to the top of the battery, making the GVP the most compact, impactful vaporizer in the market.
You don’t have to screw the cards on too tight, and you still have access to your three variable voltages. Remember, always start low. Oil tends to vape a little differently than wax, so not much heat is needed here.
Bonus Way to Use: Cartridge/Rig Mode
- Make sure the atomizer is cooled down first.
- Then remove it completely from the top.
- You can now screw in any 510 oil cartridge and get the exact same use out of it.
Double heating options
There are two options to heat the GVP. Normally, you can press and hold the power button down when you are vaping. But the GVP also features a preheat function that gradually heats your concentrates for a smoother finish.
Variable Voltage Vaporizer
Charging the GVP takes no more than two hours to go from dead to full. The device has three voltage settings(3V/3.5V/4V) to choose from. Just click the power button three times to raise the voltage to the next level. You’ll see the colors change green for 3V, blue for 3.5V, and red for 4V. If you’re not sure what voltage to choose, always start low.
Vaping is about pure and clean flavor. The fact that it’s portable and discrete is just a perk. 3V and 3.5V are perfect for everyday use. Going to 4V means that you’re mad, and I take my hat off to you. Now it’s time to decide how you want to vape.
Large Battery Capacity
The GVP has a large capacity 850mAh battery. It’s fully rechargeable using any powered Micro USB cable. It’s also easy to charge, which takes no more than 2 hours to go from dead to full.
What’s in the box?
The GVP 3 in 1 vape pen kit comes in a very nice travel case that snugly fits all vape accessories. Of course, you get a USB cable, alcohol dab swabs, extra O rings, and a dab tool. The key components here are the GVP battery, glass hydro tube, ceramic atomizer, heating tip, and a 14mm glass adapter.